The base of the spacer contains screw thread, enabling you to easily screw in the top of the spacer by hand. Place the spacers in the corners or along the edges of the plastic sheet. To ensure enough space from the edge, keep a minimal distance of 1.5 times the diameter of the spacer from the edge of the sheet. The spacers are made of high quality stainless steel and come in a set of four pieces.
- Content: 4 pieces
- Weight: 0.105 Kg
- Wall distance: 15 mm, diameter: 15 mm
- Material: High quality stainless steel
- When correctly installed, the maximum load per holder is 10 kg, so a set of 4 can take a load of up to 40 kg.
- Used to create distance between a surface and the plastic sheet
- Screw hole for base of spacer: 4 mm
- Screw hole in plastic sheet for head of spacer: 8-10 mm
- Suitable for creating acrylic frames, name plates and knife holders
- Would you rather not drill a hole in the sheet? Try these panel holders